Destinations in Indonesia
Home » Bali: Simply the World's Best Island
Bali2Amed Beach, East Bali.
Bali3Boat at Amet Beach, East Bali.
Bali4Ngaben Ceremony at Bali.
Bali5A beautiful view at Batur's Lake, Kintamani, Bali.
Bali6Shopping mall at Bali.
Bali7Tourist, from the cruise ship at Bali.
Golf BaliGolf field at Bali.
Ngaben CeremonyPart of Ngaben Ceremony, Bali.
Pupuan Rice Field at Bali
ParasailingParasailing, a kind of extreme sport interest at Bali.
Ulundanu TempleUlundanu Temple, on lake. Bali.
Balinese DancerBalinese Dancer.
Rhapsody Cruise Ship
An Afternoon at Kuta's BeachThe most famous beach in the world. Kuta.
Sunset at Tanah LotSunset at Tanah Lot.
Balinese Dancera Couple of Balinese Dancer.
Barong's DanceBarong's dance of Bali.
UbudUbud's field rice.
Yoga In Bali
Kuta Bali 1
Kuta Bali 2
Kuta Bali 3
Soccer in Kuta Beach
Surf at KutaSurf at Kuta Beach, Bali.
Marketplace in Bali
Marketplace in Bali2
10 Jun 2015 - 14 Jun 2015Bali & Beyond Travel Fair 2015
16 May 2015 | 10:00 - 23:00Wonderful Indonesia Fremantle to Bali Race and Rally 2015
30 Apr 2015 - 3 May 2015Deep and Extreme Indonesia 2015
18 Jul 2015 - 20 Jul 2015Bali Kite Festival 2015
Related ActivityMany of the world's most ancient wonders can be found in Indonesia. From sacred temples to palace ruins, from prehistoric remains to living traditions...
- Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort
- Uluwatu : The Most Famous Wave in Bali
- Ubud Monkey Forest
- Ubud : A Place of Peace and Serenity
- Amed Beach
- Bali Bird Park
- Bali Handara Golf and Country Club
- The Ritz Carlton Bali, Thallasso & Spa
- Mandara Spa Originating in Bali
- Four Seasons at Jimbaran Bay
- Golfing in Nirwana Bali Golf Club
- Lovina Beach : Playground of Bottle-Nosed Dolphins along North Bali's Coast
- Kuta Beach
- Mount & Lake Batur- Kintamani, Bali : The volcanic caldera with its deep crater lake
- Eat, Pray, Love and Escape in Ubud
- Pura Besakih : the revered Mother Temple of Bali
- Nusa Dua : Conventions’ Paradise on Bali's Alluring Beach
- Ulun Danu Beratan : iconic Temple on Lake Beratan in the Bedugul Highlands
- Tanah Lot : Bali’s iconic Rock Temples By the Sea
- The giant Garuda Wisnu Kencana Statue and Cultural Park
- Dreamland : Surf’s up at Bali’s New Kuta Beach
- Sanur Beach : Watch the sun rise from below the horizon
- The Bali International Convention Center, Bali Nusa Dua Convention Center, and Nusa Dua Hotels
- West Bali National Park : Sanctuary of the Exotic White Bali Starling
- Menjangan Island : West Bali’s best kept secret Dive site
- The Serene Pemuteran Beach and its Phenomenal Underwater Temple
- Denpasar : Heroic capital of Bali
- Suluban Beach : Bali’s Surfers Paradise at Uluwatu
- Pura Agung Pulaki and the enchanting temples of North Bali’s Pemuteran Coast
- Kedisan Village at the foot of Mt. Batur
- Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Ceningan and Nusa Penida : “Cleaning Stations” for the Giant Mola-Mola
- Pura Ulun Danu Batur : principal temple in Bali’s Subak ricefields landscape
- The Secluded Balangan Beach and its Long Left-hander Surf Breaks
- Impressive Pura Kehen in Bangli, on the road to Kintamani
- Canggu Beach : Barrelling Surf and Lush Ricefields touching the Ocean
- Taman Nusa : Displaying Indonesia’s multi-cultural unity in Bali
- Seminyak : Best Shopping, Spa, and Fine Dining in Bali
- The unique Setia Darma House of Masks and Puppets in Gianyar, Bali
- The Subak: Bali’s Rice growing Cultural Landscape: a UNESCO World Heritage
- Boreh: Bali's most Rejuvenating Traditional Spa
- Nyepi: Bali’s New Year’s Day of Complete Silence
- Cycling into the Heart of Breathtaking Bali
- The Jatiluwih Rice Fields: a UNESCO Cultural Landscape, from Bali for the World
- Balinese Traditional Cuisine: The Taste of the Island of the Gods
- Live Earth Run for Water - Bali
- The Serenity of Ubud and Bedugul
- Visit Besakih Temple and East Bali
- The Temples of Mengwi and Uluwatu