Destinations in Indonesia
Home » The Island of Flores
Bird Watching in Flores Komodo IslandYou can see or doing some activities, watching the eagle in Flores Komodo Island.
Crepes with Mango in Flores Komodo IslandThis is one of nice combination of cuisine in Flores Komodo Island Resort. Crepes with Mango.
Diver Silhouette in Flores Komodo IslandEnjoy the biodiversity under the sea at Flores Komodo Island.
Enjoying The Afternoon at Flores Komodo IslandEnjoying the Afternoon at Flores Komodo Island. Photo taken from www.floreskomodo.com
Fish in the DishFish In the dish. Enjoy cuisine at Flores Komodo Island.
Ikat Salesman in Flores KomodoIkat, traditional textile from Flores. This man is selling ikat directly to the tourist in Flores Komodo Island.
Stone Relics in Flores Komodo IslandPrehistoric artefak, Stone Relic in Flores Komodo Island.
Traditional War Dance in FloresThis is the traditional war dance in Flores Komodo Island.
Man Walking with BuffaloThe picture of a man with buffalo and his children.
Flores Larantuka PaskahThe spirit of Easter decorated the exotic island of Flores, as the congregation lit their candle for the celebration of Easter night. Photo by Campbell Bridge.
mete peanut1Mete Peanut
mete peanut2Mete Peanut
waerebo1Photo by Leonardus Nyoman
waerebo2Photo by Leonardus Nyoman
23 Apr 2014 - 27 Apr 2014INACRAFT 2014 Jakarta : Handicrafts From Smart Village to Global Market
11 Mar 2014 - 14 Mar 2014Indonesia International Furniture Expo 2014
21 Feb 2014 - 31 Mar 2014The enthralling Pasola Jousting Festivals 2014 on Sumba Island
5 Mar 2014 - 9 Mar 2014Wonderful Indonesia at ITB Berlin 2014: the World’s Heart of Wonders
Related ActivityAs a country with over 350 cultural ethnic groups, the cultural diversity of Indonesia deserves to be explored. Discover unique cultures and witness... Taking a half day or a full day excursion on holiday or between conferences is always a wonderful introduction into a new destination, whether to a...
- Kelimutu : Adventure to the Three colored Lakes
- Liang Bua
- Prailiu village
- Pantar Strait, Alor Archipelago
- Labuan Bajo
- Batu Cermin Cave
- Traditional Village of Compang Ruteng
- Soekarno's House in Ende
- Komodo National Park : Into The Heart of The Dragons
- Semau Island
- Diving Around Komodo Island
- Kupang on Timor : most South-eastern Gateway to the Indonesian Archipelago
- THE TRADITIONAL WHALE HUNT of LAMALERA on FLORES
- Maumere, City to embark on your Flores adventure
- Ruteng : Capital of Manggarai, hub to fascinating Flores attractions
- Kanawa: Best Satellite Island to enjoy the Komodo National Park
- LARANTUKA of ‘Semana Santa’ fame
- Nature’s Hidden Gems in the Kupang Regency on Timor Island
- The Village of Boti and the wisdom of the ancient Timorese
- Sumba: Powerful Surf, living megalithic culture and fine ikat cloths
- The Traditional Village of Wae Rebo on the island of Flores
- Asia Pacific Hash 2014 across Bali, Flores and Komodo
- INACRAFT 2014 Jakarta : Handicrafts From Smart Village to Global Market
- Indonesia International Furniture Expo 2014
- The enthralling Pasola Jousting Festivals 2014 on Sumba Island
- Wonderful Indonesia at ITB Berlin 2014: the World’s Heart of Wonders