Join the Excitement of Deep and Extreme Indonesia 2014!
Posted on 24 Mar 2014 at 10:56 | Views: 2375
Come and mingle with the “Bold and Beautiful Adventurer” at Deep and Extreme Indonesia 2014, the largest annual diving, adventure travel and water sports exhibition in Indonesia.
Scheduled to take place at Hall D2, Jakarta International Expo, Jakarta, from 27th to 30th March 2014, this is the one stop opportunity to find and discuss everything and anything on what Indonesia offers in amazing Dives around the Archipelago, as well as Extreme Adventure and Sports available for individuals or groups. Buyers will also have ample opportunity to discuss arrangements with private sector participants.
To assist visitors, an hourly special bus service is available between the Media Hotel on Jalan Gunung Sahari and the JIE Complex. Opening hours are from 10 am to 8 pm, except on opening day Thursday, 27 March, starting at 12.0 noon, while the exhibition will close at 6 pm on closing day, 30 March.
Tickets are Rp. 20,000 per entry/visitor or Rp. 50,000 for a through ticket for all exhibition days.
As a campaign to preserve and sustain the balance of nature when exploring the secluded and sacred parts of the archipelago, the theme chosen for this year’s Deep and Extreme Indonesia is: “Adventure for Nature”carrying the tagline: “DEEP and EXTREME Indonesia is addictive, consider yourselves warned!”
The event will feature an array of exciting programs including Underwater Photography Presentation by one of the best and most artistic underwater photographers in the world considered by many as the “Guru”: Yoshi Hirata. There will also be seminars on “Whale Shark Interaction Guideline” from WWF Indonesia featuring Brent Stewart as speaker, and also “PADI Member Forum” from PADI Asia Pacific featuring Paul Tanner(Regional Manager PADI Asia Pacific) as the speaker.
The event’s talkshows will also feature “must know” topics, such as:
- Decompression Sickness, Gas Embolism in Diving Activity and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy.
Speakers: Dr. Mohammad Guritno Suryokusumo, dr. SMHS. DEA., and Dr. Erick Supondha, MKK
- Indonesia Underwater Charms in the eyes of Kaka SLANK
Speaker: Kaka (the Vocalist of Slank), presented by My Trip
- Photography Adventure in Lembata, East Nusatenggara
Speaker: Tantyo Bangun, presented by Way2East.
- Explore Sulawesi: "Raising The Flag with Brothers on the Roof of Sulawesi”
- Speakers: Tanri Imam Maulana and Yuanita Sari, presented by : UKM DHARMAPALA – Akademi Pimpinan Perusahaan.
- Exploring Mount Aconcagua: “The White God” The Highest point in the continent of America Speakers : Indonesia Green Expedition 7 Summits Team KMPA Eka Citra UNJ (Fico Azhari, Nur Wahyu, Ali Ataya, Khaerul Amri), presented by : KMPA Eka Citra Universitas Negeri Jakarta.
- Agrawitaka Sumatera Exploration "Bicycle Journey for Mangrove"
Speakers : Bambang Paimo (Cross Continents Cyclist ), presented by : Agrawitaka (The Association of Mountain Climbers and Jungle Explorers)
- "Doctors Go Wild"
Speakers: Doctor Andri and Doctorr Ratih Citra Sari, presented by : Columbia Sportswear
- Mountaineering Run & Hike for Lupus
Presented by The North Face
- Accelerating Investments in Cluster Based Small Islands
Presented by Directorate of Small Island Empowerment, Ministry of Marine Affairs & Fisheries
- Miss Scuba Indonesia & Be Friendly with Mantas
Speakers: Nadhira (Miss Scuba Indonesia 2013) Nesha, and Yovita, presented by : MSI Management.
During this exceptional exhibition you can also try some special features such as the Incredible Caving Wall where you can learn various climbing techniques from experienced climbers, SCUBEX (Scuba Experience)which is a giant aquarium for those who wish to try scuba diving, IWUPC (Indonesia World UW Photo Contest) presented by DEEP Indonesia and the Ministry of Tourism & Creative Economy featuring amazing pictures of the winners of the first competition in 2013, Children’s Painting & Coloring Competition, Door Prizes, Cycling Zone, Rafting Zone, Hiking & Caving Zone, Ecotourism Zone, and more.
More information available at: http://www.deepandextremeindonesia.com