Win attractive Indonesian souvenirs at Vakantiebeurs: Join the Wonderful Indonesia Multimedia Quiz
Friday, 17 January 2014 |
In conjunction with Vakantiebeurs, held in Utrecht, Holland from 14 – 19 January 2014, visitors to the Indonesian Pavilion will have the opportunity to win most attractive prizes simply by participating in the multimedia Quiz .
Using mobile application on “Wonderfull Indonesia – Augmented Realilty” which can be downloaded from Apple Store or Google Play, just find “Wonderful Indonesia” posters around the venue. Find the AR enable logo and aim your mobile’s camera to this logo until the words Interactive Multimedia appear. Then answer the questions to win your free souvenirs at the Indonesian Pavilion.
So to win Indonesian souvenirs, this is what you only need to do:
1. Install the mobile application “Wonderfull Indonesia – Augmented Reality from Apple Store and Google Play.
- When you are already at the Vakantiebeurs venue look for the Wonderful Indonesia poster at the Entrance gate and around the Exhibition ha
- Open the mobile application “Wonderfull Indonesia – Augmented Reality” and aim the camera of your mobile on the poster. After a few seconds a video on Raja Ampat and 3D Phinisi Schooner will appear.
- Click on the “Quiz image and fill the form before answering the questions. Then click on “submit”.
- To claim your souvenir, just go to the Indonesian Pavilion at Hall 4, Number C.066 and show your “Wonderfull Indonesia – Augmented Reality” mobile application.
3. When you are outside the venue of Vakantiebeurs. Open the indonesia.travel website.
- Then click on “banner”
- Download and print “Poster”
- Open “Wonderfull Indonesia – Augmented Reality” from Apple Store or Google Play, then aim your mobile camera to the Poster, after which the video on Raja Ampat and 3D Phinisi Schooner will appear.
- Press on “Quiz” image, fill in the form before you answer the questions, then click on “submit”.
- Claim your souvenir at the Indonesian Pavilion at Hall 4, Number C.066 Vakantiebeurs, Show your “Wonderfull Indonesia – Augmented Reality” mobile application at the Pavilion to receive your souvenir.