Indonesia Hotel Investment Conference 2014 in Bali
6 Jun 2014
Start At: 07:00 Until: 19:00
The Second Annual Indonesian Hotel Investment Conference 2014 is set to return to the fabled island of Bali
on 6th June 2013 at the Grand Nikko Bali, Nusa Dua
The Indonesian Hotel Investment Conference (IHIC) brings together some of the most experienced business people in the hotel industry in Indonesia and will be enormously beneficial to those who are involved in every aspect of the industry. As with the first, this conference is intended to convene hoteliers, property management companies, owners, lawyers, investment bankers, hotel project managers, property agents, accountants, architects, and investors – who are seeking insights into the latest trends and challenges ahead in the present economic climate.
The IHIC 2014 will be highlighted with an exceptional program to address and assess the opportunities and challenges facing the hotel industry in Indonesia and the region, such as Emerging Market for Emerging Brands, Transactions & Financing: Where & How plus Branded Residences – Bali’s Success Stories Up Close and Personal, and Social Media & Online Travel Agencies. Speakers, moderators and panelists h
ave been selected from those who have extensive experience in the industry, especially in Southeast Asia, and will present challenging topics for discussion.
A full day of plenary sessions and break-out focus groups will include leading voices connected with hotel investment from both the public and private sectors.
Among some of the speakers and moderators who have confirmed their participation this year are:
• Eric J. Levy of TSI to lead Investment Outlook – Blue Skys?
• Matthew Gebbie of Horwath HTL focusing on Bali, Bali, Bali
• Yvette Jong of Craft House LLC analysing The ROI of Good Design & Innovation
• Bill Barnett of C9 Hotelworks Ltd Hotel discussing Branded Residences - Bali's Success Stories Up Close and Personal
• Jesper Palmqvist of STR Global outlining The State of The Indonesian Hotel Industry-Figuratively Speaking
• Mark Edleson of Alila Hotels & Resorts to convey The Challenges of Protecting Culture and the Environment, and
• Steve Atherton of Colliers International moderating a panel on Transactions & Financing: Where & How?
Panellists will be added on a daily basis as the program develops
The Indonesian Hotel Investment Conference 2014 is organized and sponsored by Bali Hotels Association and Indonesia Hotel and Restaurant Association (PHRI). Registration is already open on the conference official website.